A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
In a nutshell, we accelerate and empower other enterprises. What does it mean? We integrate many solutions into one seamlessly operating business environment – we take care of optimizing supply chains, automating sales processes, revamping finance processes and designing many individual solutions tailored to specific business partners. In other words, we ensure the flow of data between all systems used in the process of the company’s operation.
In our daily work, as specialists, we use all the necessary technological solutions and tools to empower, streamline and just change for better our customers’ business processes. We carry out many complex and demanding projects, both in Poland and globally. We focus on rapid adaptation to ever changing conditions and customer requirements.
That’s why we are constantly intensifying our knowledge and skills, as well as regularly expanding our project teams.
We search for hardworking and imaginative people who are open for new perspectives … Sounds like you?
• Send us your CV and briefly describe yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will always receive feedback from us, regardless of the final result of the recruitment.
LET’S MEET UP
• You will tell us about yourself, your expectations and previous experiences and we will present you the profile of our organization and the specifics of our work.
• After the interview, we will ask you to solve a few simple practical tasks that will allow you to check your predispositions and level of technological skills.
• Are you not able to get to our office? No problem, we will carry out the recruitment process remotely.
WELCOME ON BOARD
• If we find a great match together you become an employee and it’s time to start your implementation period. During this you will become familiar with the industry literature and go through a package of practical tasks. All this under the supervision of leaders of technological areas and with the support of available resources.
• After a few months, when you have acquired the necessary knowledge, you will become part of one of the project teams, depending on your predispositions, skills and interests.
Attractive office location
SAP ECC, S/4HANA, PI/PO, CPI, Mulesoft
Working on variety projects with modern technologies
Flexible working hours
Private medical healthcare and health insurance (NNW)
Daily support kit
Delicious coffee, dozens of tea flavours, snacks
Training courses and specialist literature
Team building events
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
“OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE” :
Communicative written and spoken – English and Polish.
Is committed to his embetterment as a person and as a specialist.
Can develop (either: ABAP, Java, C#, Python, JS, VBS).
Interested in the implementation of business processes.
Has an analytical mind.
Standalone team player 🙂
First work experience behind him.
Familiar with databases and SQL.
Ul. Kochanowskiego 7, Poznań